Tuesday, April 30, 2013

A GREAT workout! A MUST Try! Only 10 minutes!


Found this video-HAD to post. It's my FAV trainer, Tony Horton and the gals from FitSugar doing a 10 minute workout! It's a combination of p90x, p90x2, AND 10 min trainer! My mom did this workout and LOVED it, she said it really worked her entire body. For those who don't know my mom, she's not really into working out as much as I am, so to say she loved it-that's HUGE! Guys, if you ever wondered if you'd like p90x or 10 min trainer, TRY this workout (whenever you get a chance-remember its ONLY 10 mins-anyone has 10 mins!) and see if you like it! If you do end up trying it and liking it, comment below or private message me! I'd love to hear from you! K, i've done the work-posted the video and explained myself-NOW it's up to YOU to TRY IT! Ready, set, GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment