Thursday, February 7, 2013

MIND WORK-helped me lose 40 lbs!




THIS BOOK teaches you MIND WORK-which is what TURNED my life around. I finally got myself to slim down using her tips-she helps you create a whole new mindset for yourself.Her name is Dr. Beck, she's a psychologist, expert in Cognitive Therapy -- in this book she teaches you the tools to rethink how you approach food, how you think about yourself and your weight. She teaches you that instead of constantly talking negative, telling yourself you'll always be fat, you'll never be skinny,you do the opposite. You talk positive to yourself, every day. You start telling yourself everyday that your worth it, that you WILL lose the weight, and that you deserve ONLY the best. You start believing in yourself, and that's when the magic happens.

I had to lose 40 lbs 3 years ago, and picked up her book in desperation, hoping it would help me. By using her tips I transformed my mindset and started believing I would do it and I would do it effortlessly. 9 months later the weight fell off. 40 lbs..GONE! It sounds crazy but when you actually believe in yourself you can really achieve ANYTHING you want. I KNEW I could do it, and I DID! All that positive self talk helped get me up out of bed to do my workouts. It helped me to resist all of my 'junk food' cravings and eat healthy instead.

This book not only helps you with self-positive talk BUT it ALSO gives you ideas on what to do when you are craving something. She tells you to create note cards that have reminders of why you're doing what your doing. You pull out the note cards right after the initial craving and believe it or not, it helps stop you from sabotaging your diet. The tips in this book TRULY work, and I feel it PUSHED me to get out of my rut. I still use the tips from this book til this day for my other goals, not just for weight loss. I continue to be my very best and to never stop believing in myself. One saying from this book that I still tell myself is: "Every day in every way I am getting stronger, I am getting better and better." I use this in all aspects of my life.

 Are you ready for your mindset to TRANSFORM? You can start using these tips right away! It may seem weird at first, telling yourself things that you may not believe just yet...but just wait. After you tell yourself something over and over..it sticks. And your mind shifts. Try it! If you have good results from this, I wanna hear all about it! Comment below! YOU BELIEVE WHATEVER YOU TELL YOURSELF, switch it up and tell yourself YOU ARE WORTH IT! AND WATCH WHAT HAPPENS!!

Quote from the book:
"Change your thinking and you can change your behavior permanency. Change your behavior, and weight loss will follow" :)

No comments:

Post a Comment