Friday, February 22, 2013

Soul Surfer-SO inspiring!



Has anyone seen the movie, Soul Surfer?? I swear this movie is ONE OF THE MOST inspiring movies I've EVER seen! It's based on a TRUE story, where the girl (her name is Bethany Hamilton) was surfing and got bit in the arm by a shark. The shark managed to eat off her entire left arm! The crazy thing is, she went back to surfing less than ONE MONTH later!!! And started working out (WITH JUST ONE ARM)! She is now a PROFESSIONAL SURFER. If she can do all the moves that she does with just one arm (in the video above) AND become a pro surfer it shows that ANYTHING is POSSIBLE! I love that she pushes through regardless of her circumstances.This motivates me to keep going with my fitnesss goals. Anytime I say "I can't do that", I catch myself and say, actually I CAN! If she has one arm and can do push ups, there shouldn't be any reason why I can't since I have two arms. If she motivates you, comment below! I'd love for each of you to take some time out of your day to watch the short clip above. It truly is unbelievable what she can do with only one arm! IF SHE CAN PUSH HERSELF PAST HER LIMITS, SO CAN YOU!

Comment Below!




No comments:

Post a Comment