Saturday, February 23, 2013

Need Support? JOIN MY NEW CHALLENGE GROUP!!

3 years ago I was able to lose 40 lbs in 9 months. A year later some of the weight crept back because I wasn't able to stick to it. Now, I'm in a support group (of like minded people who help/assist me on a daily basis) and feel like its one of the MAIN reasons I'm able to stay consistent with my workouts. Support groups have helped me be accountable and stay on track. Whenever I felt like I was slipping there were like minded people there to lift me back up.

I truly think support groups are THE MOST important thing to have when it comes to tackling your fitness goals. This is why I decided to make my own support group for anyone who is struggling. It's important that you hold yourself accountable to others. It makes it fun too!

If you would like to be considered to be a participant in my Beachbody Challenge, please request to join the group  in the comments below OR add me on fb (www.facebook.com/lovep90x) and I will shoot you over the deets! ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment