Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Tony Horton's 10 minute trainer-From a Challengers Point of View

This is a blog post one of my challengers made (off of my FIRST ever challenge group! i'm opening up my 2nd challenge group SOON! stay tuned!)


Day #1 of Tony Horton's 10 minute trainer

So today I did the cardio warm up, cardio, and cardio cool down portion of Tony Horton's 10 minute trainer. That was a total of 14 minutes. Whew boy. I was sweating, especially after I did what they call "tires." I am so glad I decided on this program first. I don't think I would have survived P90. Per Beachbody's and my coach's recommendation for my online fitness challenge, I took measurements for Day #1. It was a bit discouraging but then some of it was encouraging since I went back on this blog and found my measurements from August. There has been improvement! Very small, granted since I have not worked out. Hence, this is why I'm starting a program since hopefully I will see more progress more quickly with losing inches,etc.

Here goes.

Day #1 Measurements:

Chest: 45 inches

R. Arm: 14 1/2 inches

L. Arm: 14 inches

Waist at belly button: 43 inches

Hips: 48 inches

R. Thigh: 24 inches

L. Thigh: 24 inches

Weight: 207. 6 pounds.

I went back and looked at August when I measured.  So far, I have already lost 1/2 inch off of my chest, 1/2 inch off of my left arm, 2 inches off of my waist, and last of all, 3 inches off of my hips. So there has been some progress. Hopefully now that I've got a program started I will see more progress more quickly!! Very excited.

Have a great day everyone!!



CHECK OUT her blog-http://britney-myjourneymyway.blogspot.com! It talks about her journey with 10 min trainer-she's already lost weight and is doing FANTASTIC! SO PROUD of her!!! Yay Britney!! 


Side note:
For all of those who haven't heard of 10 min trainer, it is a workout from Tony Horton (same guy who does P90X) that's only 10 mins a day! It works! I've done it previously (it helped me get ready for programs like P90X)! It works-IF YOU WORK for it. If you want/need more info regarding 10 min trainer, contact me! I'm ready to help!






No comments:

Post a Comment