Wednesday, March 20, 2013

NEW CHALLENGE GROUP! STARTING APRIL 15th!

So I just went to the store the other day (finally, after my co workers BEGGED me to go because I desperately needed new fitted pants!) and found out that I'm a size 2!! (I was wearing a size 4, and they were NOT working out.) I literally almost fainted right there. I used to be a size 8 just last year! Guys, i'm not saying this to "brag" or "show off"..i'm saying this because I want to show you that the work out programs I've been doing..ACTUALLY WORK! I am LIVING PROOF! So far the workout programs i've done have been all through beachbody-10 min trainer, power 90, and p90x!

GUYS if you are desperately seeking results and you just need a kick or two to GET STARTED..LOOK NO FURTHER-i have a challenge group JUST FOR YOU! I am looking for people who are READY to commit. People who are lacking motivation, need accountability, need support-IF THIS IS YOU, like OR privately message me (or comment below!) My challenge group will only have a limited amount of people..SO if you think this might be for you, GO FOR IT! Like or message me for more details!!!!

And believe me...if I CAN DO IT, YOU can do it too :) BUT you have to TAKE ACTION to get results!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment