Monday, March 10, 2014

How I successfully lost 50 lbs and kept it off! The NOW WORKING link is inside!



Exciting news!!! Last month I got invited to do a interview with fitnessmotivationpodcast.com! The interview is about how I successfully lost 50 lbs, what kept me motivated/how I stuck with it. I go over exactly what I did to get started,  and how I worked my way up. (One thing I didn't mention is I went from doing cardio/weights to 10 minute trainer to power 90 to p90x to now p90x3.)  You can listen in here: http://www.fitnessmotivationpodcast.com/episode6/
Click on that link and it will lead you to the podcast link. OR go to this link to listen to the podcast directly:http://www.fitnessmotivationpodcast.com/?powerpress_pinw=109-podcast

I'm so excited to share my tips with you!!!

-Melissa

 Ps for more tips feel free to email me/add me on fb:www.facebook.com/lovep90x! If you do this please send me a message letting me know who you are, how you found me, /and if on fb that you want to add me!! Looking forward to helping you!

No comments:

Post a Comment