Sunday, March 30, 2014

My most recent before/after picture! 5 years ago to TODAY

My results: From 5 years ago to today


If you told me 5 years ago that I would have the results I do now (from working out/doing whatever it takes) I would of told you there is no way, it's never going to happen. I still am in AWE that I did this...
Through consistently doing my workouts, working on my nutrition, and personal growth (mind work-keep believing in myself) I was able to get where I am today. I will say the support that I get daily from the accountability groups I'm involved in accelerated my results. Now I feel like nothing can stop me. If I can do it, you can do it. Never give up. Go after your dreams.   Just because you don't see results right away doesn't mean they won't come.  Have faith, believe in yourself. You can do anything you set your mind to.  Don't forget that.

Interested in changing your life and accelerating your results? Email me or Facebook me and ask how you can receive more information on how you can join my next accountability group in April. I'd love to help you achieve the same results I did. To ensure you'll get the best results, I give all of my personal tips to you in my groups-including how to overcome setbacks, mind shift tricks, my personal recipes, meal plans, and more. The sooner you get to me, the sooner you'll start seeing results! Looking forward to hearing from you. :)

Until next time,
-Melissa


No comments:

Post a Comment