Saturday, March 29, 2014

P90x3 results! Day 90 is Finally here!

The day is finally here!  I just finished 90 days of p90x3! Here's my results!



I have to say,  I REALLY enjoyed this program. So much so I'm starting over tomorrow!  This time I'll be doing the MASS schedule, to gain more muscle! I'm super pumped up about it, and even more pumped up about what kind of results I get this next time!  I'll make sure to document my journey!  Gotta say though, 30 minutes a day on this program is SO NICE.  And doable.  Hey, anyone can do 30 minutes!  The meal plan is easy to follow too. I just put in my macros that we're calculated for me and BAM!  Got it. My fav workouts on this by the way we're MMX, pilates, yoga, and agility x (at first I hated that one. ) The workouts aren't easy, but they're also shorter which makes it easier to get through them. Totally worth going for it!  If you stick to the nutrition (mostly,  I cheated here and there and still got results) and do the workouts *I skipped some, shouldn't have though* then you'll see results.

Look for my next post regarding my new MASS schedule!  Should be interesting!

Until next time,
-Melissa

To see more updates of my fitness/daily life, follow/add me on facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment