Sunday, March 2, 2014

My personal review/info on p90x3!


So, what all this fuss about p90x3 and is it good??? Is it better than p90x?? Well, both programs are great,  and to be honest I prefer p90x3 because it has shorter workouts. Both programs offer you amazing results-if you put in the work. 
P90x3 is NOT a graduate program from p90x. You do not have to do p90x or master p90x to do p90x3. Its for all fitness levels.  Yes,  its intense, but there's modifiers. Go at your own pace. Here's what p90x3 offers when you get it: 
So lots of variety on the workouts! There's also 3 blocks. The program is 90 days long. There's different options to try out: classic, lean, doubles,  and mass. Classic is for leaning out/building muscle-mix of cardio/weights. Lean is generally for those who want to lean out, lose body fat=more cardio. Doubles is for those who have a lot of weight to lose and want to accelerate their results-2 workouts per day. Mass is for those who have already leaned out/are looking for more muscle gain. Here's more info:
I started p90x3 at the end of last year. I'm currently on block 3. I am loving it so far! Especially the fact that each workout is only 30 minutes!!! Unlike p90x, where the workouts are an hour and 16 minutes! Love that I can get in and out now.  Another thing I love about this program, is the variety! From pilates, to mmx (mixed martial arts), to cardio with weights, it has a good mix to keep it interesting. My fav workout is mmx, lots of kicking and punching. Fun! Doesn't feel like the traditional workout! And I'm sore after! Here's my results so far:
My goal isn't to lose weight,  it's to gain muscle/tone my tummy and my thighs. This is the first time I'm anxious to pop in each dvd and work out. Pretty exciting!  I'm actually a distributor for beachbody by the way, meaning I can get you this workout-& if you get it through me I can coach you through the workouts,  and the nutrition plan (which I'll touch on in a different blog post.) Click this link to get p90x3 if you're ready to purchase/invest in yourself. Interested in my help/more tips? Fb me! Facebook.com/lovep90x OR Email!

Looking forward to coaching you to success,
-Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment